Software that is conventionally sold as a perpetual licence is normally associated with:
- An up-front cost for software
- Annual licence fees
- The user pays for support or service level agreements
- Time consuming and in many cases on-site software upgrades
- The user has to pay for data backup services or has to concern themselves with data backups
- The upkeep of on premise servers which can cost thousands per year on maintenance
Enter The "Cloud"
...continue reading "Run your OH Clinic from the “Cloud” with AMS"
AMS, the Occupational Health Management software of choice, allows you to run a completely paperless operation. By signing test results and certificates using an electronic signature pad and storing the legally signed documents with your patient records, you may never need to print another Certificate of Fitness again.
...continue reading "The paperless Occupational Health Clinic"