Software that is conventionally sold as a perpetual licence is normally associated with:
- An up-front cost for software
- Annual licence fees
- The user pays for support or service level agreements
- Time consuming and in many cases on-site software upgrades
- The user has to pay for data backup services or has to concern themselves with data backups
- The upkeep of on premise servers which can cost thousands per year on maintenance
Enter The "Cloud"
...continue reading "Run your OH Clinic from the “Cloud” with AMS"
Did you know:
AMS (the Occupational Health and Safety Management software of choice), can integrate with your corporate directory service for user authentication.
...continue reading "AMS & Active Directory"
Government Gazette Notice GN R839 in GG 40412; Guidance Note for the implementation of standard threshold shift (STS) in the medical surveillance.
...continue reading "Mine Health and Safety; Milestone Baseline Audiogram (Reg 839). Time is running out."